‘Boy Pool Rhizome’ 1998-2000
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used as Cover art for: The Polyphonic Machine: Capitalism, Political Violence, and Resistance in Contemporary Argentine Literature. (2018). By Niall H. D. Geraghty. University of Pittsburgh Press. 2018.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used for PhD cover art. ‘science and technology studies, spatial politics and future making’. Requested by Dan Kristian Kristensen. 2017.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used for PhD cover art . The power of form: Swarming resistance in cyberspace’. Requested by Imogen Armstrong SOAS. 2016.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used in Degrees of mixture, degrees of freedom: genomics, multiculturalism and race in Latin America, By Professor Peter Wade, British Academy Wolfson Research Professor. Published by Duke University Press. 2017.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used for: The Words of Others: Remembering and Writing Genocide as an Indirect Witness. By Caroline D. Laurent. (Used in defence of her PhD at Harvard University – Department of Romance Languages & Literatures). 2017.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome used for a conference on Radical Democracy at The New School for Social Research. Requested by Signe Larsen – The New School for Social Research in New York. 2016.
• Boy Pool Rhizome used for ‘Contemporary Art in Coffee Shops’ Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, Requested by Mary Clare Rietz. 2016.
• Becoming Rhizomatic used by Bibliothèque publique d’information (public library), in the Pompidou Center, Paris, for their online magazine, Balises. Requested by Fabienne Charraire. 2018.
• Drawing Boy Pool Rhizome to be used as a tattoo. Requested by Jasmin Degeling. 2017.
One thought on “MY WORK USED BY OTHERS”
Reblogged this on Mark Ingham.